Cython 0.21 release candidate
Stefan Behnel
2014-09-08 20:23:49 UTC
Hi all,

I uploaded a release candidate for 0.21. There were a couple of more
changes and cleanups since the last beta, so please give it another quick
round of testing.

http://www.cython.org/release/Cython-0.21rc1.tar.gz

http://www.cython.org/release/Cython-0.21rc1.tar.gz.asc

Complete changelog:

https://github.com/cython/cython/blob/8337b8aec2ecbb4480d551e12b1faf9b21ba2cb1/CHANGES.rst

Stefan
--
---
Ivan Smirnov
Stefan Behnel
2014-09-09 09:47:47 UTC
Post by Ivan Smirnov
Hi Stefan, a minor detail: might make sense to mention addition of the new
posix headers (stat.pxd etc) to the changelog?
Agreed, that's worth mentioning.

https://github.com/cython/cython/commit/05466cbe6c177f647de2f2f75fd00904a8545851

Thanks!

Stefan